Our Blasting Services
We offer a number of ‘Blasting Solutions’ which allow us to work on varied materials, we can then offer a priming or paint spraying service to give a lasting finish.
Because we are primarily a mobile service we can take on jobs where the material to be ‘blasted’ cannot be moved. Most recently we were asked to blast one of the iconic buildings at Blackpool Zoo in preparation for the buildings complete overhaul.
What type of 'Blasting' do you do?
- Aqua Blasting – Using water along with the blasting medium to minimize mess and dust.
- Crushed Glass – Of various grades to give either ‘heavyweight cutting’ or a smooth finish.
- Soda Blasting – For use on delicate surfaces, a gentle abrasive.
What Can Be 'Blasted'?
- Metals, including, Steel, Iron, Brass, Aluminium.
- Hardwoods, eg, Oak Beams, Railway Sleepers.
- Fibre Glass, eg, Boats and Panels.
- Stone, Brickwork and Concrete.
What Area Do We Cover?
We have recently moved into our new premises on:
Dingle Rural Business Park, off Church Lane,
Newton with Scales, Preston, PR4 3RX
This allows us to ‘blast’ large items upto 40ft in length undercover and we can partition the building for different purposes.
To complement our existing vehicles we have recently acquired a new van.
This large High-Top Transit allows us to transport larger more delicate items and gives us the opportunity to bring a range of equipment on-site or to your premises if required.
Look out for our newly liveried van and give us a wave!