With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force in May 2018, Thornton Sandblasting are making sure that the information we receive from you is treated with the utmost confidentiality and that you understand what we use this information for.
What happens to the information you submit?
“In submitting our enquiry form I agree to my details being used for the purposes of collecting and replying to my enquiry”.
I understand my data will be held securely and will not be distributed to third parties.
I have a right to change or access my information.
I understand that when this information is no longer required for this purpose, procedures are in place to dispose of this data.
The information will only be accessed by authorised staff.
Any data we receive will not be submitted to any third parties.
What type of 'Blasting' do you do?
- Aqua Blasting – Using water along with the blasting medium to minimize mess and dust.
- Crushed Glass – Of various grades to give either ‘heavyweight cutting’ or a smooth finish.
- Soda Blasting – For use on delicate surfaces, a gentle abrasive.
What Can Be 'Blasted'?
- Metals, including, Steel, Iron, Brass, Aluminium.
- Hardwoods, eg, Oak Beams, Railway Sleepers.
- Fibre Glass, eg, Boats and Panels.
- Stone, Brickwork and Concrete.